Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ok, so I am a Lazy Blogger-but making headway with Irene...

As is usual for me, I have several projects that I am working on concurently-several of them Irene related. I am refurbishing the front door panels-and fiting the new speakers so I can have the essential road tunes; and working on the whole rear interior-which has me trying to figure out if I should "fish or cut bait" half the time. So, at this point I have a lot of half done projects awaiting the glorious day when they can all come together to create a harmonious interior. Take a Looksie:

This is a big ol collage I made as the replacement panel for the main wall in the rear cargo area-it is an old map of the U S of A, with 50's-60's vintage postcards modge-podged all over it! Groovy




And This is the Amazing product I am using to provide sound deadening on the cheap-it comes on a peel and stick roll-super easy install-and only time will tell how well it works. But, I figure it has to be an improvement over the usual howlin' loud VW Bus noise for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment