Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Before Pictures....

Samba Glamor Shot


Ill fitting Z-bed. Going bye bye.



She is a Happy litttle bus, she just needs some love. I really like the way the dove grey and black look together- but alas, she is gonna be a Kustom Bus! I Am keeping the stock interior wherever it is still lookin good- mostly up front.


The Dreaded engine compartment, where many of her "Issues" reside- along with one of her assets- a peppy 2L engine!






Overall, she is an easy fixer. Multiple Bondo Spot Syndrome-and a striped out interior- keep her from being a restoration project. Plus the fact that I wasn't Looking for a restoration- I wanted a bus that I could make my own. She will be a glorious creative outlet that will yield the end rewards of many happy years of family fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment