Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bus swap in Portland

First glimpse of Irene, downtown Portland.



















A painting of Irene as "E.T."- by Jill, who was previously "owned" by Irene... but alas, nobody needs a car in Portland. Best dang transit system in the USA.









Jill says "goodbye", and ....


I say "hello"...








Debbbie reluctantly follows me as we deliver the Double cab to her new home-and Irenes' clutch screams at her the whole time! We got to listen to that scream anytime I had to change gears, so we were mighty happy that most of the way home was on the highway .







Delivery Complete! and Now, On to our reward..... to be continued











1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am the new owner of Irene! I found you through TheSamba. Any chance you have the photos that are missing on the blog? I would love to see them. Also do you have any more info on Irene's history? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete